Skip to main content
All Questions

Tell me about your experience.

Interview experiences

10 shared
R
Retell AI · 11 days ago
"Process was straightforward and covered basic resume review. ASked about design experience and UX background"
Product Manager · Senior / L5
Infosys · a month ago
"all went well, no problem at all, everything was smooth. interviewr was nice & soft spoken. Team was nice"
Data Engineer · Senior / L5
Netflix · 5 months ago
"The whole process was really fast for me, about three weeks end to end, and the ads org was super snappy about scheduling and responses. The recruiter reached out because my background lined up with what they want, and it felt obvious from the start that this team cares a lot more about ads domain fluency than generic big tech interview performance. I had a recruiter screen, a TTL cache phone screen, and then a five-round onsite with one coding round, two behavioral EM rounds, data modeling, and system design. The technicals were mostly straightforward if I could talk through tradeoffs, but the behaviorals were a much harder vibe check than I expected. I am still waiting to hear back, but the biggest thing I took away is that if I can speak confidently about how ads serving, demand, targeting, and capping actually work, they will forgive more than they would at other companies."
Software Engineer · Senior / L5
Deloitte · 6 months ago
"The interview process was well-structured and included both technical and client interviews. The technical discussions focused on my experience with Power BI, data modeling, SQL, and real project scenarios. Overall, the interviewers were professional and gave me enough time to explain my approach. The only downside was that the feedback process took longer than expected, and communication between interview stages could have been more consistent."
Data Analyst · Mid Level / L4
Coinbase · 9 months ago
"I interviewed for a Product Manager role at Coinbase after getting in through a referral. The process started with a very short recruiter screen, then a high-level hiring manager conversation where I mostly walked through my resume and background. After that, I had a super round with five case-based interviews covering success metrics, product design, a card-usage drop-off case, improving a product I like, and wireframing improvements for the Coinbase trading dashboard. Honestly, the structure felt pretty standard and not especially difficult, and I felt like I nailed the interviews. What was frustrating is that I made it to the final round, asked for feedback, and still never heard back."
Product Manager
S
Sorting Robotics · 9 months ago
"The process was very simple but very unorganized; the interview got postponed once. I would say it would have been better if we knew what kind of questions they were about to ask, at least domain-wise, as the final round was more behavioral but not well done."
Software Engineer · Intern
TikTok · a year ago
"It was ok, the interviewer was barely able to speak english well. I couldn't understand what she was saying and had to ask her to repeat many times. I even offered: "We can speak in Mandarin if needed" and the interviewer insisted in speaking in English."
Product Manager · Intern
Meta · 2 years ago
"Not a hard process. Just communicate clearly. Must talked in a structured approach and take your time."
Product Manager · Senior / L5
Freshworks · 2 years ago
"The process was bit lag but being patient wins the race. Be confident, explain deeply on your experience, work that uniquely done, times you have gone above and beyond. How you uplifted the team and delivered"
Technical Program Manager · Mid Level / L4
eBay · 2 years ago
"Behaviour heavy. Prepare for typical product manager interview questions, I woulnd't say the questions are too challenging."
Product Manager · Senior / L5

Community answers

No answers contributed by the community yet.

Related courses

Course

Data Analyst Interview Prep

Ace your data analyst interviews—whether you're targeting product, marketing, or business analyst roles. Tackle real take-home case studies, sharpen your technical and dashboarding skills, and get strategies from interviewers at top tech companies and startups.

Course

Data Engineering Interview Prep

Land your dream data engineering role at Meta, Google, Amazon, Microsoft, Walmart, DoorDash, and other top companies. Learn from mock interviews, frameworks, and advice from senior candidates. Practice data modeling, pipeline design, SQL, coding, behavioral interviews, and more.