Skip to main content
All Questions

Why do you want to work at DoorDash?

Unlock detailed company stats for this questionUpgrade

Interview experiences

3 shared
DoorDash · 2 months ago
"The interview process was good. The recruiter was very helpful. Mainly i focused on the design and debugging round. In debugging round there were test cases and a small piece of code. I had to debug the testcases which were failing"
Software Engineer · Mid Level / L4
DoorDash · 6 months ago
"The interviewer was nice, however kept interrupting me and push to the next step while I was answering the question. I felt the interviewer was in a rush and wanted to get certain signals by asking specific questions which threw me off a bit as I felt they kinda guiding the interview while i was doing it on my own pace."
Product Manager · Staff / L6
DoorDash · 2 years ago
"A recruiter reached out to me on LinkedIn, and the process started with a very basic recruiter screen that was mostly just a resume walkthrough and interest in DoorDash. Round one was a two-part screen: 30 minutes of SQL and a case on cold food arriving at customers. The SQL interviewer was extremely blunt, stating that he only cared about whether I got the right answer. After that, they team matched me before the final, which I hadn't really seen before, and I got matched to the new verticals area. The final loop was four interviews across two days with one business partner and three data scientists, and most of it was product analytics case work on metrics, segmentation, funnels, and A/B testing rather than deep theory. The most difficult part for me was the hiring manager round because she started at such a high level that it was hard to know where to anchor the answer."
Data Scientist · Staff / L6

Community answers

No answers contributed by the community yet.

Related courses

Course

Data Science Interview Prep

Land your dream data science role at Google, Amazon, Microsoft, Meta, Apple, and other top companies. Learn from mock interviews, frameworks, and advice from senior candidates. Practice statistics, experimentation, coding, SQL, machine learning, behavioral interviews, and more.

Course

SQL Interviews

Prepare for SQL interviews by practicing syntax basics, aggregations, and window functions. Learn how to manipulate data, write complex queries, and analyze information from diverse data sets.