Skip to main content
All Questions

Choose your favorite product and explain how you would improve it.

Unlock detailed company stats for this questionUpgrade

Interview experiences

3 shared
Google · 8 months ago
"I got in through a referral, and a recruiter reached out. I went through a more generic L6 PM loop. The process itself was streamlined: recruiter screen, one PM screen, then a four-round final covering behavioral, product design, analytics, and strategy. The whole thing felt very Google in the sense that it was generic rather than team-specific, but the follow-up pressure was higher than I expected and there really felt like there was no room for error. I didn’t get the L6 offer."
Product Manager · Senior / L5
Coinbase · 9 months ago
"I interviewed for a Product Manager role at Coinbase after getting in through a referral. The process started with a very short recruiter screen, then a high-level hiring manager conversation where I mostly walked through my resume and background. After that, I had a super round with five case-based interviews covering success metrics, product design, a card-usage drop-off case, improving a product I like, and wireframing improvements for the Coinbase trading dashboard. Honestly, the structure felt pretty standard and not especially difficult, and I felt like I nailed the interviews. What was frustrating is that I made it to the final round, asked for feedback, and still never heard back."
Product Manager
Google · 2 years ago
"My process started with a talent screen with the recruiter and quickly moved to a hiring manager interview. They then scheduled me for a full loop on a tight timeline as I was far along with another offer. I had 4 interviews in the full loop and after those 4 rounds I was notified by the recruiter that I'd passed and was going for review with a hiring committee, a week later I was told I was going to get the offer."
Product Manager · Sr. Staff / L7

Community answers

No answers contributed by the community yet.

Related courses

Course

Product Management Interview Prep

Land your dream PM role at Anthropic, OpenAI, Meta, Apple, Google, and more. AI product sense rounds, vibe-coding prototypes, metrics questions, and the AI fluency interviewers now expect. Ace product strategy, product sense, analytical & execution, leadership & drive (behavioral), and technical PM interviews.

Course

Product Skills Course

This course covers the fundamentals of product management, helping you understand the basic skills a product manager needs.